Please take note of the following safety measures
We are happy to announce we will reopen our studio on June 8th and we are excited to be able to practice again with all of you and our beloved teachers. We look forward to sharing again the magic of collective movement!
At Myoga Studio Barcelona, we take the wellbeing of our students and our team very seriously, and to ensure the safety of everyone, we have implemented various precautions in our day to day operations.
ARRIVING AT THE STUDIO…
• All clients must pre-register online, Classes are limited to 10 people maximum, book your online or offline classes here!
• Arrive to class 5-10 minutes before the start of the class, wait in a line outside with 2 meters in between each client. Please enter 1 by 1 into the studio, giving your name to the teacher upon arrival.
• Place your shoes in the shoe storage in the changing room, plastic bags are available if necessary
• We encourage wearing a mask until you enter the yoga space and when leaving. Please follow all safety guidelines as instructed by the government.
• Please clean your hands with hand sanitizers at your arrival at the studio
• Come already wearing your yoga outfit
• We ask you to take your own yoga mat and to place it in the defined marked areas
• Check out our new schedule and classes 😊
• We will not be able to provide adjustments during the class, or props and face towels for the time being
• Memberships and passes will resume at the opening date; it includes online and offline classes.
• All the classes will be live-streamed, the presential classes will be only in the evening! You can purchase an online drop-in or include the online classes on your membership.
• Please pre-register via Mindbody or with your service providers (ClassPass, USC, Andjoy)
• No one is allowed to practice if they are signs of any kind of sickness the past 30 days.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR COLLABORATION. WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU AGAIN!